As restaurant brokers, we are employed and compensated by business owners to market their properties in a confidential manner. We act in their behalf. However, it is our policy to treat all buyers honestly and fairly. We will provide you with valuable market information about the businesses we offer for sale, educate you in our business buying system, and assist you in buying a business.
Our services to buyers include:
- Offering a choice of business opportunities
- Explaining business pricing
- Disclosing all material facts that we know about available businesses
- Promptly submitting all offers to the seller and immediately advising you of their response
- Providing services without regard to race, creed, gender or sexual preference
As brokers, we cannot advise you on legal or accounting matters. We can, however, guide you through the transaction and provide information about how to engage other professionals who can assist you. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of professional services. We encourage you to ask questions about our role and responsibilities in business sales.