Our Business Philosophy – Our firm brokered its first restaurant in 1968. Since the beginning, we’ve adhered to a philosophy of absolute integrity. We maintain the highest standards of professionalism in all business dealings and pledge to treat all clients and customers fairly and honestly. We’ve built our reputation – a national reputation that’s synonymous with success – on these principles.
Our Hallmark – Exclusive Seller Representation Services for independent and franchised food-service operators, including multi-unit operations.
Unparalleled Expertise and Service – National Restaurant Properties®, our Network Partners, and their associates offer restaurant owners a wide range of value-added services, including, but not limited to:
- Sole and exclusive seller representation
- Fair market valuations
- Comprehensive demographic reports
- Restaurant business brokerage
- Commercial real estate brokerage / lease negotiations
- SBA loan sourcing
- 1031 tax exchanges
Qualified Buyers – We are committed to confidential transactions and require non-disclosure agreements and net worth statements prior to discussing restaurant opportunities with prospective buyers.
National Marketing – We’re the largest restaurant brokerage network in the world. We pioneered Internet marketing for restaurant sales, including international sites, and currently advertise on three national Web sites. All marketing is generic and confidential – no restaurant name and address is ever used in our marketing. In addition to our Web sites, we advertise in Nation’s Restaurant News and place weekly ads in regional newspapers.
Brokerage Policies – We adhere to a strict set of business practices in all dealings with prospective buyers, including:
- Requiring non-disclosure agreements and net worth statements
- Presenting only written offers
- Requiring earnest money deposits
Closing Assistance – We recommend that buyers and sellers share closing attorney services to expedite a cost-effective closing. This impartial attorney is responsible for:
- Lien searches
- Bill of sale
- Notes and security agreements
- Non-compete agreements
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) financing statement filings, if necessary
- Prorating rent and taxes due at closing
- Addressing all legal requirements for transfer of assets