Asking Price: $0
Listing ID: GVL0037
Sq. Footage: 1,180
Be The First To Stake Your Flag On This Busy Downtown Greenville – Cherrydale Corridor!
This 1180+/-SF former Church’s Chicken building is perfectly positioned on the busy corridor (29,000 cars per day) that connects Downtown Greenville to the popular Cherrydale Community – and on the edge of the Heritage Historic District. This short stretch of Poinsett Hwy is poised to be the next wave of private development & community public investment.
Perfect for a number of Food/Beverage concepts …
- Trendy Sub Shop
- Chicken Wings & Waffles
- Donuts & Coffee
- Pizza Take-Out & Delivery
- Ghost Kitchen
- Or, whatever else your imagination can cook up!
Key Factors …
- Location is 1-Mile from the center of Downtown Greenville & 1-Mile from the popular Cherrydale Shopping Center
- Freestanding building is approximately 1,180SF
- Daily traffic counts are approximately 29,000 cars per day
- Asking rent: $3,200/month NNN
- Tenant improvement funds available for credit-worthy tenant